[DeTomaso] Engine Screen Needed

Joel Montero jmontero at fcmat.org
Fri Aug 3 19:20:16 EDT 2007

Dan,

I had a similar problem.  Recently, I was down at Don Byers' shop and
noticed a screen that he fabricated out of perforated steel.  I thought
it a good solution and was able to recreate the piece for my car.  It
requires some fabrication skill that includes bending and a little
welding.  After powder coating, it makes for a very nice finished piece.
If you are interested, I can send you pictures.

Joel

Joel Montero, CEO
FCMAT
jmontero at fcmat.org