[DeTomaso] Original USA GTS

www.ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 2 19:24:31 EDT 2007

To regular visitors of my website, and listers too,

Recently a Pantera appeared at a club meeting that was otherwise unknown.  A
family
has more than one Pantera, and the daughter has owned this one for a number
of years.

It is an original GTS, down to the Arriva tires and one of the window
stickers intact,
with less than 14,000 miles.  I need to obtain a few more details, but I've
put a few
photos into the Registry just now for the record.

The direct link:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHGTNE06933/RTHGTNE0
6933.asp

Chuck Melton