[DeTomaso] 4416 up and screeming

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 16:56:21 EDT 2007

I finally got the Pantera up and running, took a 15 mile sprint and no oil, gas, or coolant leaks.  A few more adjustments to the clutch, carb and some electrical work and the car is totally restored.  To bad I have to take it easy due to the clutch break-in, oh well.  It is 99.999 deg F outside and I have no AC.  I was soaked when I returned but happy as a pig in S--T!  I almost forgot how fun these cars really are.  The last time I drove it was last fall.