[DeTomaso] Fw: Turn Signal Question

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Aug 2 06:09:25 EDT 2007

Remove the steering wheel and there should be a plastic device with small
springs mounted against the turn signal lever. I don't see this peice being
worth more than a few dollars.. I'm sure it has to go in a certain way for
it to work properly. Maybe someone can send you a picture if they have their
wheel off.
Will