[DeTomaso] Turn Signal Question

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 00:38:41 EDT 2007

SoBill Taylor (SOBill at aol.com), who is on this list, repairs them for something like $50.

  Good luck,

  John

"J. Sean Keane" <spleen at spamcop.net> wrote:
  I recently discovered that while the turn signals on my '74 L-model
work, they do not stay locked in position. The signal only functions as
long as I physically hold it down. When I let go, it immediately
springs back into position. Is this something that can be fixed without
replacing the unit? If not, where is the best place to get a
replacement unit and about how much should I expect to spend?

Regards,

J. Sean Keane