[DeTomaso] project anyone?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 1 19:14:52 EDT 2007

OK, I have saved cars in this condition.... The rust looks surface from sitting outside,   Where makes a difference. The pic with the decklid up looks ugly and if it is falling of   we have problems,  If the rust is all the way through the panels..they need replaced. Surface pits can be cleaned up. Makes me wonder why it is in the yard there?  LOST transaxle.  I took a turbo 350 to a shop 4 years ago and it still ain't fixed. I don't even need it anymore..... It is sad. ...