[DeTomaso] sorta NPC, Suggestions for digital cameras?

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Aug 1 13:28:57 EDT 2007

Regarding automobiles, cameras, computers, wimmins, and fine beer:

If you acquire product unready for use, you can expect to spend some
time modifiying product for use.  If you buy "beer" before its ready
to drink . . .what? IT WON'T BE READY TO DRINK.

If acquire any product that is not ready for use/untrained/unformatted
or in any unusable condition . . what?  IT WON'T BE READY FOR USE.

Ergo (it should follow, not ergo the choo choo): if you buy a car not
ready to drive, YOU MAY HAVE TO WORK ON IT BEFORE YOU CAN PLAY WITH IT.

but we all know this, right?

David in Durango, still unable to properly train wimmins