[DeTomaso] sorta NPC, Suggestions for digital cameras?

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 1 12:57:17 EDT 2007

Check your instruction manual to make sure you have it set right. I use an
antique Sony Mavica FD 95. In the auto mode I push the button half way to
let the cameras make the auto adjustments. There is a green light in the
viewfinder that blinks while the camera is doing the settings. When the
light comes on solid, it is ready to take the picture. I do that well ahead
of where I want to take the picture. I track the car for a while with the
button half way down and then push it the rest of the way when I am at the
point where I want to take the picture.

My big complaint about delay is the 15 - 20 seconds that it takes to record
the picture. It uses a Floppy adapter to record to the memory stick.