[DeTomaso] [Fwd: Introducing MSD Ignition's Fire It Up Summer Rebate!]

Rick rwgushue at gte.net
Wed Aug 1 01:27:29 EDT 2007

MSD sent me this email, seems they are offering a rebate for purchasing
certain items.  I have no interest or any kind of payback, just
forwarding to the list. I do have an MSD 6AL in the box in my garage
that I purchased 3 years ago...

Summer Rebate!
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jcu77ccab.0.x9ugiccab.r7exoxbab.13362&ts=S0265&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.msdignition.com%2Frebate%2F>

MSD Ignition Fire It Up!
Summer Rebate

MSD introduces the Fire It Up Summer Rebate program-worth up to $40! The
mail-in rebate program will launch August 1, 2007 and run through
September 30, 2007. Retail customers will be able to receive up to $40
cash back directly from MSD when they purchase a 6A or 6AL Ignition
Control, any Blaster Coil and a set of 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug
Wires!

The program works like this:

$25    Receive $25 for the purchase of an MSD 6A or 6AL Ignition Control.

$30    Receive $30 for the purchase of and MSD 6A or 6AL along with
either a                     Blaster Coil or a set of 8.5mm Super
Conductor Wires.

$40    Receive $40 for purchasing all three (a 6A or 6AL, a Blaster Coil
and a                     8.5mm Super Conductor Wire Set).

Bonus-When you buy all three, you'll also receive a FREE MSD Racing hat
and racing decal!

As an example, if a consumer buys a 6A and a Blaster Coil, they are
eligible for $30. If they also decide to purchase a set of 8.5mm wires
at the same time, they will receive $40 and a free Racing hat and racing
Decal. All product purchases must be made at the same time (must show on
the receipt).

Follow the link to get your rebate form
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jcu77ccab.0.8tnd5ccab.r7exoxbab.13362&ts=S0265&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.msdignition.com%2Frebate%2Findex.html>

(Available August 1st, 2007)

The products must be purchased through an Authorized MSD Dealer between
August 1, 2007 and September 30, 2007