[DeTomaso] NPC - Just for Mark Mensen

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 19:04:16 EDT 2007

I've sent you several examples of the mail I get back when your ISP AOL
blocks your e-mail.

In one example you spelled your e-mail as sPcglobal, versus sBcglobal.

You should have just now received 4 e-mails directly from me, not thru the
DeTomaso mail list.

I've sent this both directly and thru the Det list in hopes you may get even
ONE copy.

I think you should somehow let AOL know that mail from admin (at)
ProvaMo.com is needed by you.
Substitute @ for (at)

Chuck