[DeTomaso] Returning from Vegas?

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 15:54:57 EDT 2007

You must have that blocked problem some people have.  Check with your ISP,
or it could be something you control.

BTW: I thought about your suggestion of having some kind of contest or
prize. (for the most cars added to the Registry.)
At first I dismissed it, but later I thought about it some more.
I would have to give credit to everyone back to the opening day to be fair,
versus just the month of May or June or when ever.
I'll have to work out a few details to make sure it's fair.

Anyway, have a good one.

Chuck

Sorry, I'm denied access . . . . .