[DeTomaso] Electrical questions--HELP!

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 30 12:30:29 EDT 2007

Yes, you need to connect it to the terminal lug that is the "out" side, the
one that's not from the battery. The one that's got the cable that runs to
the alternator on it. This is the "load" side.

I've just done this myself, and (if I can remember it correctly) it's the
terminal on the passenger side. But I'll confirm that this afternoon, when I
get back to work on the car.

Remember, you want all of the "loads" to pass thru the ammeter. Otherwise it
can't keep track of the power (amps) that's flowing thru the system.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
Sacramento, CA