[DeTomaso] Electrical questions--HELP!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Apr 30 10:39:07 EDT 2007

I would think that may be my problem, too, except the fans weren't running
when the motor first started and yet the ammeter was almost all the way over
to the right straight from the start.  Once the fans kicked in the meter
really pegged.

Good luck with your fans, let me know what happens!

Sincerely,

Chris