[DeTomaso] Any photos being posted of the LAS Fun Rally?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Apr 29 23:07:18 EDT 2007

Dear Al,

          I just returned from Vegas.   The first review shows 904 digital
photos.   I have culled out the worst of the first five hundred on the plane
until the battery ran out.  I will probably post the cherry picked bunch to
shutterfly or snap fish in a few days for the benefit of all.  There will
still be a lot of pictures to review.

                    Warmest regards, Chuck Engles