[DeTomaso] Fw: Electrical, now engine break-in

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Sat Apr 28 23:55:47 EDT 2007

You will find a few methods out there, but unless you've done it before
and are very confident, I highly recommend you follow the break-in
procedures provided by the camshaft manufacturer.  Here is what comp
cams has to say:

http://www.compcams.com/Technical/Instructions/Files/145.pdf

You can break up the 30 minute break-in period if necessary, but any
deviation from the recommended procedures will make any possible
warranty claim more difficult.

JB