[DeTomaso] Any one live near or in Bristol CT that could lookat a project?

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 12:27:38 EDT 2007

Paul
  thanks for the info. The car was primed with etching primer and all the rust was taken out. Ii have pics on what was done. Have to address the cracks around the tail lights.
  Mark

"Paul A. Rimov" <rimov at charter.net> wrote:
          Morning Mark

  Lead was used  commonly in the seams around the four corners of the rear light buckets that is why so many cars develop stress cracks in this area, at the Y of the rear pillar, the top edges of the deck lid opening, the inside corners of the door jam, at the bottom of the A-pillar of the windshield and front fenders, along the lower windshield just as it rises and falls back into the channel, and to fill the various panel joints that make up the front end. If  the gentleman that you bought your car from did not perform any body work before he painted it and it was soda blasted, the leaded areas under the primer will appear a slightly different color and texture.

  Paul