[DeTomaso] Any one live near or in Bristol CT that could look at a project?

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 10:35:01 EDT 2007

Stephen,

  Thanks,
  I am sure to get many comments regarding the seam welding process. As Paul mentioned you can respot weld everything and you can also weld along the edges of all the steel.

  I know there are windshield kits out there but I was thinking about machining out of steel bar a filler piece that can be welded in and also reinforce the frame. Or I might fabricate out of heavy sheet steel a filler.

  It's work in progress, just go with the flow.
  Mark

SEL <edlebby at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hi Mark - congrats - can you pls describe the seam weld process - what is it for, how exactly you do it - same for the windshield project - many, many thanks in advance - stephen