[DeTomaso] Any one live near or in Bristol CT that could lookat a project?

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 08:41:22 EDT 2007

Paul
  He was asking 2K for the brakes and 2K for the GT5 kit.

  One thing I need to figure out is where the lead is in the car. He has left it in place and I would like to replace it.
  Mark

"Paul A. Rimov" <rimov at charter.net> wrote:
  Evening Mark:

Thank you for the follow up note. How much did your seller want for the
brakes? When I seamed up my car I actually elected to separate the seams
then respot weld them. I feel that it has made a significant difference in
the stiffness of the chassis and has prevented any stress cracks from
forming any where to date.

Paul