[DeTomaso] Vegas Drive Day 9

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Fri Apr 27 02:18:51 EDT 2007

Day 9

4/26/2007

Today was the first full day in Vegas and we slept in. Yup, didn't go out
till noon. We drove to Pahrump and spent a couple of hours watching the cars
go by and then headed back to the Orleans to prepare to go to the Hot Rod
Grill with about a dozen Panteras. They were ready for us and the dinner and
war stories were great. When we were finished, a stop at Wal*Mart and back
to the Orleans. Tomorrow we will get up early to ride with a group to the
Valley of Fire & Auto Museum. Need to shower, it's hot out there.

Good Night,

Dave & Kathy

Mileage reports to return on Sunday