[DeTomaso] Hoosier Racing tires FREE, only one set of two avalible

MLTJD at aol.com MLTJD at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 22:44:27 EDT 2007

Well I have two tires left

Hoosier Racing tires, new, been in my garage for a couple of years

335/ 35/ 17

R3S03

If your in Vegas now with the Pantera meet, thats great.

 I wont ship.

But they are FREE,   Yes FREE , need them out of the garage and to someone
who could use them

IM located in the Green Valley area.

If you are at the Orleans you take Decatur south to the 215, go east on the
215 to the Valle Verde exit about 10-12 miles. take off ramp on Valle Verde and
continue left. Im about 1.5 miles down the street.

Also early Friday morning Im heading over to that area of town to drop off my
Porsche. I can bring them in the truck and you can just grab them and go
racing

Cheers