[DeTomaso] Any one live near or in Bristol CT that could look at a project?

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 08:09:34 EDT 2007

Paul
  Sorry to say, I have just bought the car mentioned.
  Mark

"Paul A. Rimov" <rimov at charter.net> wrote:
  Evening All:

Any one live near or in Bristol CT that could look at a project P-car. There is a project car on Ebay that has sparked my interest. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeTomaso-Pantera-1974_W0QQitemZ160109298482QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6737QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Looking for some one that could look at the car and asses the parts.

Cheers

Paul