[DeTomaso] Racers Party in Vegas at Dons House

dfzll at aol.com dfzll at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 21:02:33 EDT 2007

Mr. Dawg Sir,

My neighbors should love that! I don't have a large house, but I think we can accomadate all the racers. It doesn't matter if they race.  They have a Pantera - isn't that enough motivation to have a great time?  I will send you details you asked for.  I am planning for Friday night from 7pm until dawn or whenever. ;~)

Don