[DeTomaso] Removing undercoating

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Wed Apr 25 19:33:41 EDT 2007

My method of choice is a heat gun and a scraper.  If you get the rhythm
down, you will be pre-heating the upcoming area as you remove the immediate
section.  Follow up with wire brush on drill motor, then clean up with a
strong petroleum solvent (many work), then finally with wax an grease
remover prior to priming/painting.