[DeTomaso] WOW - What a Busy Day for PushButton Panteras!

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 10:43:49 EDT 2007

We'll have to get Lyell Harris (1347) and Alvin Bloomberg (1294) to send you
some pics of their cars, two more PB's here in the great Northwest.  Lyell
is on his way to Vegas as I write this - second year in a row for him!  Way
to go Lyell!
... And Alvin Bloomberg's car holds the distinction of being probably the
only PB to run at Bonneville, setting a record in class at just under 210
MPH. You can read more about his adventure at www.panterasnorthwest.com

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest