[DeTomaso] sing Professionals? Re: Exhaust "Popping"

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 15:10:06 EDT 2007

Dan,
  We've been telling you to bring your Pantera (s) and engines (s) to a professional engine builder and tuner for yeeeeears. Here's a better idea....pretend this is Silver Sate this coming weekend, put both Pantera's on a trailer and bring them to Vegas and the entire list including Mikey will meet you in the parking lot with tools.
  DOH

  md

Dan Courtney <dfcex at pacbell.net> wrote:
  Donny,

I'm actually pretty limited here in San Diego. Suppose I could try JBA...
I'll call them if the gaskets and fuel pressure adjustment doesn't work,
then at least I should be able to take one Pantera to Vegas, but no track
action.
Dan

Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456