[DeTomaso] SOBill Power Steering Log - Happy Day

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Apr 24 09:22:34 EDT 2007

Bill have you looked at the Borgeson combinations? I actually cut off
part of the shaft for the MGB to adapt which wasn't hard. I needed the
clearance for the V6 conversion:

http://www.borgeson.com/

http://www.rc-tech.net/MGB/homestretch/universal.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/MGB/homestretch/clear.jpg