[DeTomaso] CAMPING OR TRAILERS AT PAHRUMP

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 23 22:50:09 EDT 2007

I didn't know that was even an option. I would definitely consider that
for next year. My Avalanche (tow vehicle) has a tent that fits on the
back and is quite comfy. Maybe a little grill action, some brewski's,
and some bench racing.
Mad dawg brings his board game "Holes and Poles" and we're having some
fun!
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO
Ps. Yes, the board game title is stolen from Tarantino's "Grindhouse".
You gotta see it!

At this time, I am not aware of anyone camping.

 I have contacted Spring Mountain and they say parking a trailer
 overnight at the paddock is fine.

 There is a Corvette School running until 4:00,
 so access to the paddock before then may not be possible.

 There will be a Spring Mountain employee at the gate
 that evening to admit campers and trailers.

 We will have camping available Wednesday night,
 Thursday night now remains to be determined.

 Larry

from AOL at AOL.com.