[DeTomaso] needed: shoulder belts & bolts

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Mon Apr 23 14:10:11 EDT 2007

Chris,
     Earlier this year,  someone on this list posted info on a
seatbelt/shoulder strap from a Jeep or Toyota,  maybe an old Land Cruiser?
To me,  the parts looked like a great fit for the Pantera at around $130.
You might want to check the archives and I wouldn't be surprised if the guys
with this set up chime in.

Art