[DeTomaso] needed: shoulder belts & bolts

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 13:38:29 EDT 2007

My early '72 has lap belts only at the moment.  I have seen another Pantera
with a shoulder belt that simply bolts to the bulkhead below the rear window
and hooks to the lap belt via a round hole into which the shoulder belt
hooks.  There was no retractor or anything, just a belt.

Does anyone have a pair of that kind of shoulder belts for sale and the
bolts to bolt them to the bulkhead) , or perhaps a whole matching seatbelt
set?  I think I can get a new set for about $300, but I am so far over my
Pantera budget at the moment, my available funds are significantly lower
that that!

If you have anything like that, please let me know via email or you can call
me at 253-232-2321 (it will forward to my office if my cell is turned off).

Sincerely,

Chris