[DeTomaso] Mangusta Help!! I let the smoke out of the ignition switch!

damaadams at aol.com damaadams at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 12:44:05 EDT 2007

I feel your pain, Steve. My Mangusta ignition switch is making me very nervous. If I remove the key it's a crap shoot as to whether the thing will work when I put the key back in. So, the key is never removed, and I have fears of a "smokey" event lurking in the back of my mind. I have begun looking for a replacement. Do let me know if you come up with anything.
Daryl