[DeTomaso] Exhaust "Popping"

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Apr 23 08:29:49 EDT 2007

Dan

It is most probably an exhaust gasket leak.  My GT5 with 180s has the same
symphony.  People tell me flames shoot out the back of the car up to four
feet when I lift off at higher RPMs.  Why would you want to alter that
show - I have no intention of eliminating that attribute.  :^)

See you in Vegas.

JT