[DeTomaso] Vegas Drive Day 5

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 02:34:51 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/22/07 23 22 40, david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
writes:

> Tomorrow we should get a good start. We will go up the Pacific Coast
> Highway
> to San Francisco, see some lighthouses, see some ocean, eat at Fisherman's
> Wharf, and sleep.
>

>>>Roger Sharp and Melanie (Pantera owners from the UK) are staying at my
mom's house, and touring San Francisco.   They will be down in the Fisherman's
Wharf area tomorrow afternoon--if they should happen to spot you, almost
assuredly they will come to say hello!

I forget--do you have a route planned after San Francisco?   Because the bulk
of PCNC will be travelling to Las Vegas via a very scenic route, departing
Tuesday morning.   I have sent you a copy of the flyer with all the necessary
information.

Wait--aren't you going up north, to Reno or someplace?   There will be a
group leaving from Reno Wednesday morning too--you should try to hook up with them
if that's the case!