[DeTomaso] Looking for silicone crush-proof oil pan gasket for Cleveland

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 23 00:11:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,
     Header says it all. I have found these for my other cars and like
the ability to remove the gasket several times with no leak issues.
The one I'm looking for has steel washers (or such) embedded in the
gasket material where the bolts or studs pass thru making it crush-proof

when torquing the bolts. These are 1 piece units. My engine is original
and am needing to install Armando's oil pan but could not find the
gasket
I want.
Suggestions? Thanks and see you in Pahrump!
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO