[DeTomaso] vegas

hoppe1 hoppe1 at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 22:36:52 EDT 2007

Well maybe just to confirm my commitment to myself,  I am reporting that I plan to make the event this year.

I have a reservation at New Orleans.  I bought a new helmet.  I worked the last two weekends on the car.  I added pressure sustainers to my brakes.  Changed the wilwood pads to portafield.  Created new tiedown connections. Washed and polished the car.  Loaded it on the trailer.  Other than work issues, the only thing causing a problem is one of the trailer tires are going flat.   No time to deal with it, but do I replace all of them or just  add air and go.

The copilot backed out, so on my own.

Hope to be there thurs night.

Rich Hoppe