[DeTomaso] No Log in Required

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Sun Apr 22 22:20:24 EDT 2007

Gesus-h-kerist, what the heck is in the water these days?

What we need is a comprehensive (and I think you know what that means)
registry.  Not one that doesn't have his car and her car because of this
or that.  Is this simply impossible?  Who gives a crap about the
likeableness (I just made that word up today) of ANYONE?  Its about the
TEAM.  About the car.

Is it possible to have an on-line registry for everyone and then a
registry that requires a log-in that contains a LOT more detail for
those that want it?  What's wrong with that?

I would think the "public" registry would be a good thing for the whole
marquee (is that a French word?) and the private registry would be good
for the owners (and potential owners).

This CAN be a good thing for everyone....................or not.

JB