[DeTomaso] Coating Pistons

ROBERT TIMMA TIMMA ddbt10 at msn.com
Sun Apr 22 08:54:38 EDT 2007

I was at a local Alfa gathering yesterday, introducing them to my fuse box and a guy gave a little demo on ceramic coatings. He especially focused on pistons. Cams, rod & crank bearings, valves, and combustion chambers were all components that he coated. His claims sound great....reduced engine heat, lower oil temp, XX% longer engine life.... you know the claims!

Company is Synergy Coatings www.coat-this.com<http://www.coat-this.com/>

    Has anybody had experience with this? I'm not ready to do my motor soon but I'm always skeptical of grand claims.
Bob T.