[DeTomaso] No Log in Required?

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 10:58:59 EDT 2007

Dick,

People, that have been on this list since it's conception, have expressed
the need for a comprehensive Pantera register. Chuck is expending his time
and his money to compile one. No one else has published an updated register
since Bill Van Ess published his "commercial register"  from data between
1976 through 1993. Regrettably it was never kept up to date. We should
welcome Chuck's efforts.

Chuck's rationale for registering seemed reasonable to me. If anyone finds
it disconcerting to register then they should not, as that is a personal
decision. If Chuck subsequently decides to seek a commercial gain for his
efforts then good for him. People can make a secondary decision to
participate for a fee or not.

While you may "seen a need for the site in the past and don't see a
compelling reason to start using the site now", many of us will.

Respectfully,

Forest Majors