[DeTomaso] Chucks web site

Fredrik Gustavsson pantera at kommevalla.se
Sat Apr 21 03:33:57 EDT 2007

About these messages with "Visit ProvaMo.com".
Chuck is doing a great thing. Go to his website and register your car now if
you have not done so. He has to ask about cars here on the list to get the
registry so complete he can, I know that many of us wants a good registry
(several discussions about that here on the list in the past).
If he want to have commercial activity on this new site, it fine with me. I
know what time it takes to be a webmaster and it's not uncommon that you
have to use some third party products and licenses for your site and that
cost money.

Keep up the good work.

Fredrik Gustavsson
THGTPS07217