[DeTomaso] Chucks web site

B. Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Fri Apr 20 21:55:43 EDT 2007

Yes Chuck

I know I missed that. I might have felt different if I had seen it.

I also don't think you should see a big "insult" in surmising that if you
put a whack of your own work and money into a privately owned website, you
might reasonably expect an eventual commercial gain... whether access fees,
advertising revenue, the sale of goods onsite, linking or the sale of the
mature site itself, etc.

I have no problem with that. I'm a capitalist.

To pretend otherwise and do that later would be pretty offensive though,
wouldn't it?

Because there seemed to be commercial activity of your own benefit on your
old site, I don't think it was a stretch to imagine your new and more
expensive site would do likewise some day.

Perhaps an occasional update on this list would be in order, but several
messages a day by "Visit ProvaMo.com" can wear very thin on some of us.

Best of luck in your new venture. Hope to visit your site soon.

Best Regards

Barry