[DeTomaso] Vegas again!! Looking for room!

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Fri Apr 20 20:48:34 EDT 2007

Hi Guys

I have volunteered for a job in Houston next week which means that I might
make it to Vegas this year as well.
As it was not planned I do not have a room. The Orleans is now fully booked.
Anyone have a spare bed/room?
There are a lot of rooms down at the strip, but I rather stay where the
action take place.

Best Regards

Kjetil
Norway