[DeTomaso] Great North Road Trip

FStoye at aol.com FStoye at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 16:31:57 EDT 2007

The last of the 14" of snow we had in the last 14 days is now rapidly melting
here in Traverse City, Michigan and it is time to take to the road tomorrow
for Las Vegas. It should be a great trip accross our great country. Since our
car has never seen snow or driven in it, we don't want to take the northern
route through Denver and chance bad road conditions. As our fellow travelers are
doing, we are head south then west following I-40. My wife and I hope everyone
drives safely and within the limits of the law, nod-nod-wink-wink.  If
anyones sees a red "72 towing a little red trailer alaong I-40, that be me!!  See
ya'll at the Orleans on Wednesday.

Fred Stoye
Red '72
3366