[DeTomaso] WOW - What a Busy Day for PushButton Panteras!

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 20 14:19:14 EDT 2007

There have been more than 41 cars added to the ProvaMo Registry yesterday
alone!

Of that 29 have been Push-Button Panteras.  (Seems like a large % of the
known Pushbuttons.)
I'd like to thank Allen Morris for his support.  Visit his Push-Button site,
which has moved to:
http://www.smartstorepos.com/pushbuttons/
Allen,  I have some Pushbuttons to add to the collection at your site.
Chuck

Dave in Durango, and Berry in Canada, please use the delete key.
(Or better yet, set up a filter to ignore any post from me!, then your
censorship will only affect you.)