[DeTomaso] PCNC Trip to Vegas

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Fri Apr 20 12:39:48 EDT 2007

There will be an update for this page tonight, but here is the gist of it:

http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/leaving_for_las_vegas.htm

If you are leaving Tuesday, contact Diane Dean to let her know and PLEASE
call Marcus Smith at his home number, (209) 257-0906 to let him know that
you will be there for the lunch stop.  (As always, the route may change at
the last minute due to weather.)

If you are leaving Wednesday morning, contact me to let me know.  We will be
leaving from Casa De Fruita at 8:00 AM then pick up the central valley folks
as we go down I-5 to 46 to 58.