[DeTomaso] FW: Fw: AIRCLEANERS

David_Bell at oxy.com David_Bell at oxy.com
Fri Apr 20 10:11:44 EDT 2007

For some reason AOL has recently begun including an advertising trailer
on all AOL sourced email.  The trailer contains a row of stars and an
AOL message that apparently look like either spam or a virus to the list
software, so those emails get rejected and thrown back to me.

Jack DeRyke and Mike Drew both use AOL and they seem to have the most
common rejections (probably because they tend to have the most posts),
but there are others as well.   Sometimes AOL posts pass through the
list filters OK - I don't know why.   But I end up forwarding most of
the reject email to the list by hand.

Jack has contacted AOL and they claim that they will remove the email
trailer sometime soon.  I hope so.  This forwarding business is getting
old.

Dave