[DeTomaso] No Log in Required?

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 08:12:41 EDT 2007

  Michael was referring to the newest website of Chuck Melton.

 He is requiring, for 'security reasons', an email address for registration,
 with a subsequent 'password'. If it was a website that allowed users to
 post content, such as this forum and the PIBB, the registration requirement
 would make sense. As it is, I, and others, find the need to register for
 Chuck's site a bit unsettling and will not be 'joining'.

 For many years Mike Dailey, www.panteraplace.com, and more recently
 Garth Rodericks, www.banzairunnerpantera.com, have generously hosted
 excellent websites, open to all, with no hoops to jump through.

 I will continue to patronize, and support, those sites.

 YMMV

 Larry