[DeTomaso] Vegas Drive Day 2

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Fri Apr 20 00:38:37 EDT 2007

Day 2 went well also. Breakfast at the Cracker Barrel was late. We ate long,
but that what friends do. Then we drove to St Louis and went up in the Arch.
It was a beautiful day there and we had dinner at TGI Fridays and ran our
mouths till late. After tearful goodbyes, we were on our way once again. We
made it to Springfield, MO by 10:40pm CT. We are only 2 hours behind
schedule. Not bad. Tomorrow we will stop in Oklahoma City to see that
lighthouse and continue on to Albuquerque.

Dave & Kathy

506 miles today

1079 total