[DeTomaso] No Log in Required?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 00:19:27 EDT 2007

Spam control perhaps?

  Dick, just like you anyone can access my web site (even nonracers!) BWAHAHAHA...and I would imagine anyone could access BigFoots (aka Michael) website too without registering so the registration is that like a Quest Registry you see at Weddings where people sign in with alias' handles....wanna get paranoid?

  Do a google search of your name!!!

  I got BigFoots Social Security, prescription drugs and credit card information off his web site

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  www.teampanteraracing.com

  Dick Koch <arkoch at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I guess I have missed something in my overview of the topics in the
forum. I haven't run across anyone that requires registration to their
Pantera site except maybe a chat room when you want to post a message.
I can understand the chat room registration requirement. But what is
the purpose of requiring a person to register for access to a web site,
and more specifically to a Pantera related site?

Dick Koch - Atlanta