[DeTomaso] AIRCLEANERS

Chris Lewis clewis at dancemusic.net
Thu Apr 19 10:17:28 EDT 2007

I was hoping the list members could make some recomendations.  My mototr is a 9.5 deck height Clevor, 427 cubic inches and produced a maximum of 713HP @ 7000RPM on the engine dyno.  What is would you recomend for an air cleaner that looks nice and does not restrict the intake too much?  I was thinking of the dog bone, but I hear that they are restrictive.  I was also debating the other end of the spectrum with a K&N top element air cleaner set up.  My carb is Holley HP 4150 series.

Please get back to me asap as I have to make a decision soon.  Thanks!

Chris Lewis

clewis at dancemusic.net