[DeTomaso] FW: De Tomaso 'Reproduction' Dealer Signs

David_Bell at oxy.com David_Bell at oxy.com
Thu Apr 19 10:16:28 EDT 2007

 Forwarded from Julian Kift:

Have you ever looked at the original De Tomaso Dealer signs that sell on

Ebay for $300 + $65 shipping from Germany? If you have just wanted one
hang in the garage and not as an 'Original piece of Automobilia' then I
have
the answer. After some searching I found a sign maker here in the US
that
could make 'reproduction' signs that are close to original, made of 18
GA
steel, 18"x24"  size and soft embossed (stamped/raised) 'T', logo
surround
and De Tomaso. A photo of the final product can be seen on the PI board
at
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8450045562/m/7810021874/p/1
0

There was a minimum order to make this viable, so I have a number of
signs
available to those that would like one. The cost is $75 + shipping. On
the
shipping bear in mind 18 GA steel at 18"x24" weighs in at 7.5 lbs all
packaged up. As an indication they ship to the East Coast for around $17

Priority Mail, West Coast ~$12.

I will be bringing limited quantities (limited by how many I can carry
in
the Pantera) to the POCA Vegas event and you can purchase them there
cash if
you are attending to save on shipping costs.  Anyone interested please
e-mail me direct  at julian_kift(at)Hotmail(dot)com either to arrange
payment and shipping or so I can get an idea of how many I need to bring
Vegas.

Thanks,
Julian

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo -
Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=1
4888