[DeTomaso] Trailer question

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Thu Apr 19 00:41:33 EDT 2007

I have towed backward loaded, but I always use 2 inch masking tape and tape
the seams of the deck lid and hood.  I even run a rope from the engine
compartment out across the deck lid and tie to the sway bar for added
insurance.  I however have a long enough trailer now and can toe forward.

Dave "Towed once with a town car" D

At 08:28 PM 4/18/2007 EDT, you wrote:
>My trailer is 16', a tilt bed with tandem axles, and removable fenders.
I've
>towed several Panteras on it.
>
>I always load backwards as it makes tying down easier. More clearance to
>forward tie-downs, on the trailer. Just back the car until hitch starts to
>settle a bit. If you can still move it up with your hands after loading,
If  it has